The Employment and Education working group scope includes policy, systems, and services research related to employment and self-sufficiency of people with disabilities, and youth transition to work.
- Leslie Caplan, PhD, NIDILRR, Administration for Community Living (ACL), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) email@example.com
- April Trice, Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA), U.S. Department of Education (ED), firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Rosenblum, Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP), U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) Rosenblum.David.B@dol.gov
- February 26, 2020
- 01/29/20: The EE Working Group has been meeting monthly. They met last week and discussed moving forward. It will be helpful to have a date, and an understanding on the resources that are available in order to start planning.
- 09/11/19: The co-chairs contacted previous participants in the EE Working Group to recruit members. There have been some positive responses from these contacts. Now that the Strategic Plan has been made public, the group plans to contact previous participants from the private sector. The goals and timelines as noted in the Strategic Plan are feasible.